Fox Point Lutheran Church,
Fox Point, Wisconsin
The original sanctuary at Fox Point Lutheran Church was constructed in 1955. In recent years, the church has been experiencing a good amount of growth. In an effort to accommodate these numbers, a decision was made to increase the sizes of the altar and sanctuary, as well as adding much-needed office and common spaces.
The exterior materials used in the addition match the existing and include a porte cochère, allowing for comfortable drop-offs in the ever-changing Wisconsin elements. Remodeling the remaining spaces improved the building’s overall efficiency, increasing work flow and giving a cohesive look with updated finishes, flooring and color palette.